Pages

Friday, June 26, 2015

WBT National Conference 2015

Just got back from the WBT National Conference in Pineville, Lousiana. I can't begin to tell you how MUCH I learned!!!! I've been implementing WBT for 2 years and I'm more excited now to get back into the classroom than I've ever been! I had the pleasure of meeting Coach B and attending his advance class in lesson design and delivery. It was very informative and upbeat. Now that I've seen what he exactly wants in a 5 step lesson, I'll be ready to make my video! He told me it needs to be exemplary so other teachers will be able to see my video and learn from it. I've got this, Coach B!!!
Not only did I learn many new strategies, I met new friends!!! I love meeting other teachers who are going through the internship like myself. I can't wait to collaborate and share our videos! I learned so much and I look forward to sharing with my staff in August! Next year's conference is already in my calendar!! Here's a pic of me and my outstanding mentor, Farrah Shipley, the first day of conference.  She taught me everything I know! I am blessed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment