Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

WBT adventure

I am starting something new in my life and I am here to share with you my new adventure in teaching! Currently I am earning certification points to become a Certified Whole Brain Teacher by reading, Chris Biffle's book, Whole Brain Teaching for Challenging Kids. I have already learned so much! I am excited to get into my classroom for 2013-2014 and implement the strategies I've read about. In addition to reading about how to deal with challenging students, I will be mentored by one the finest WBT teachers, Farrah Shipley! I am thrilled to be able to learn from her and become a WBT teacher myself. I've been wanting to become a WBT teacher for sometime now. Going into my 7th year of teaching, I think it's time! So, sit back and enjoy this new adventure with me as I transform into a WBT teacher!

0 comments:

Post a Comment