Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Hocus Pocus, Everybody Focus!

I am so excited because my Donors Choose project was fully funded today!!!! My wonderful friend, Angela and her family, funded the rest of my project. I had several donations the past couple of days from amazing friends and family. I'm truly blessed!

I initially wrote my project request in March 2015. This is my second time to submit this project. I was determined to get these stability balls! I knew if my class, especially the boys, had comfy seating,they would be more engaged in learning. Oh and yeah, I get one, too!! With WBT and the stability balls,I'm going to be in teacher heaven!
I can't wait to see my students' faces when they walk I to the classroom the first day! 

                        














0 comments:

Post a Comment